11.00am to 11.45am
The future of getting around Christchurch
|11.45am to 12.15pm||Why electric vehicles are good for people, their purses and the planet: early results from Flip the Fleet, presented by Daniel Myall.
• Flip the Fleet has the goal of accelerating the uptake of Electric Vehicles in New Zealand.
|12.15pm to 12.45pm||Your EV investment: Total cost of ownership, presented by Liz Yeaman, Transport Development Manager, EECA.
• Which EVs Kiwis are buying
• What the electricity for EVs costs and where you can charge
• EV reliability, maintenance costs and EV batteries
|12.45pm to 1.15pm||Charging Ahead: EV charging infrastructure update, presented by Nigel Broomhall, CEO Chargemaster
• Can the grid handle EV growth – why intelligent charging matters
• AC charging 101 – cutting through the confusion
• The benefits of a higher speed home charger
|1.15pm to 1.45pm||Battery swaps and upgrades, presented by Walter Larason, EVs Enhanced.
• Current Options
• Technical and Logistical Challenges
|1.45pm to 2.15pm||Are we going to have enough electricity? Presented by Steven Godfrey and Richard Moylan, Orion
• Is there enough electricity to charge EVs as penetration increases?
• What’s the environmental impact of EVs in New Zealand?
• Will electricity networks need upgrading given EV charging?