EVolocity has an exciting new competition this year! And the winner can take home a fantastic, large size 3D Printer! Auckland University’s Eva Hakansson and Stephen Kavermann highly recommend the size 13 CREALITY 3D Printer Ender 3 Pro kit – the winning prize! Here’s how to take a shot at it…
Goal: To make a distinctive mascot or emblem for your vehicle that captures your team’s: theme, vehicle, name, school etc.
The mascot/emblem is to be:
- 3-D printed from CAD software
- within the dimensions: Height=100mm, Width=80mm, Depth=80mm
- able to be mounted on the team’s vehicle
- the work of team members.
Entry and Judging:
- Entries to be emailed to Stephen Kavermann: email@example.com
- Due: 5pm Friday 16 October.
- Entries are to be submitted as 4 photos and a CAD file
- 3 clear photos from the top and two sides
- 1 photo showing the mascot / emblem mounted on the vehicle
- The link to your CAD drawing file. (Feedback will be provided on this).
The competition will be judged by Stephen Kavermann & UoA colleagues. Their decision will be full and final with no discussion entered into.
Only one award will be made and it will be announced at the National Award presentations on Tuesday December 8th. See below for rubric and examples of hood emblems.