- Competitors will present their racers for scrutineering. If they pass scrutineering, the racers will be placed in the pit area within the caged area. The only people in the caged area, at all times, are the starter and one assistant.
- The assistant will place the racers on the track and connect them and then stand behind the starter.
- The starter will start the race.
- The assistant will return the racers to the pits, or return them to the owners, outside the cage, if they need repair.
- The starter will record the race times and then return the trailing cables to the start position.
- Then the process repeats.
- Must use a standard 3-prong plug with no more than 1-metre of cable.
- No modifications to the motor are allowed.
- Drag racer must have been run prior to the competition to ensure it can stay on the track. Trials will be run earlier in the day.