EVolocity Wellington - Build Camp #1
Date: 9 May
Time: 10am – 3pm
Venue: Weltec, Petone Campus, 21 Kensington Avenue, Petone, Lower Hutt
Metal Fabrication Workshop (see link for details, and WELTEC Petone_Campus_Map). There is on street parking, and the dark grey areas are student parking but tend to fill up quickly.
Build camp #1 has now been confirmed and we are looking forward to seeing you and your teams there to share your exciting projects and to support you as you move them forward.
- Sketches and plans for tutors to work with you and offer advice
- Your project in whatever state it is in
- The Health and Safety gear listed below
Weltec has kindly offered up their metal fabrication workshop for the day, and their staff will be on hand to support you during the workshop time this includes help with building.
Health & Satefy
Health and Safety is a key priority for Weltec, EVolocity and for schools. Please download H&S document – EV H S plan BD.
The following H&S expectations are made of all participants. You will not be able to participate in the workshops without meeting these criteria.
- Wear long trousers and a non-flammable, long sleeved shirt / top that is not baggy.
- Wear safety boots or closed-in shoes.
- Eye-protection will be required – these will be provided by WELTEC.
- Weltec will lead a Health and Safety induction prior to you using the workshop. You will not be authorised to use the equipment without completing the H&S induction.
Please book using the registration system below. All information will remain confidential to EVolocity.