As a supporter
EVolocity is a registered charity (reg. # CC51421). We rely on grants, sponsorships, donations and ticket sales to our events to generate the income we need to operate and even then, our management team contribute many hours of pro bono work to make it all happen.
The charitable purpose of EVolocity is to advance education by:
- Stimulating innovation in electric vehicles and smart transport;
- Developing and encouraging skills in electric vehicles and associated technology;
- Attracting young people to careers and further education in science, technology, engineering and mathematics; and
- Educating the public on the benefits of electric vehicles for the environment, health and the economy and dispelling myths around the performance capacities of electric vehicles.
Make a one-off donation, a regular donation or become a Corporate Supporter
Our partners and sponsors play a vital role in meeting the mission objectives of EVolocity. Our unique approach to projects which inspire and enthuse young people are greatly helped by the support and input of our partners and sponsors.
Opportunities to get involved include:
- Exhibiting and giving workshops at our EV Festivals
- Making donations
- Providing volunteers
Click here if you would like to learn more about supporting EVolocity.